do what makes you happy. be with who makes you smile. laugh as much as you breathe. love as long as you live.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

For My Grandmother...

It's been 5 months since I've lived here in the Sunshine State and I haven't posted pictures of my luxurious accommodations yet! What was I thinking?! Following are some lovely pictures of where Ray and I reside. Our life is easy, and we like it that way :)

So if you were to walk into our apartment on any given day, this is what you would see. NOT! Haha, usually it's much messier than this, I cleaned specifically for these pictures so I could show my Grandma I'm taking care of my house :)

After seeing that, if you walk straight, you'll bump right into our kitchen, which looks like this:



Again, usually a lot more dishes in the sink, but I really am trying!

Finally, there's our room, which is really hard to take a picture of and get everything (it's that grandiose, you know) so I debated between showing you our bed, or our dresser. I went with the dresser, because it's cool and we got it for only $20. I'm proud of us.

I didn't take a picture of the bathroom because... I didn't clean it. Juuuuust kidding. I just thought it would be weird posting a picture of my bathroom on here. Also, just to convince you it really is clean. I recently discovered Ray has this amazing talent for cleaning. I asked him to clean the bathroom the other day- 30 minutes later our bathroom shone like no bathroom has ever shone before. I was thoroughly impressed. I told him he did such a good job he could clean the bathroom all the time now! I would let that be his job! Because I'm that nice. He didn't really like the offer... That man drives a hard bargain.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud (okay the part at the end about the bathroom made me lol). Ha!

    ReplyDelete