do what makes you happy. be with who makes you smile. laugh as much as you breathe. love as long as you live.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hola

So remember how my vacuum cleaners' belt exploded? Turns out, the belt for my vacuum is impossible to find! The ones they sell at Target don't fit my model, and even the one I purchased at the Vac & Sew shop didn't fit. In all fairness, the man working there only understood that I had a Eureka vacuum and didn't listen to me tell him all the other fancy things about it. I should have known the generic belt wouldn't fit! Anyway, nearly $20 later... I have two belts coming my way from Eureka.com that should arrive within 7-10 business days. Meanwhile, my floor continues to gross me out since it has now been 1 1/2 weeks without vacuuming it. Barf. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that, but not enough to take it down. :)

In other news: We purchased our tickets to UT for my graduation! Woot woot! It's going to be such a fun trip- graduation, cousin's bridal shower, Russia Friends Get-Together, and... UTAH FOOD! The list keeps piling up: DP Cheesesteaks, Cafe Rio, JCW's, Wingers' (oh my beloved Wingers), The Pie Pizzaria and Hires Big H. I can not wait. I just may gain 20 pound in the 2 weeks I'm there. But I'll probably work it off lifting boxes as I help my mom pack for her big international move. Right?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! You finished fast!

    I have Utah foods I love, too, but mine are salad wraps at the BYU Cougareat, Yamato's, and the Health Food Junkie cafe (called something different now).

    The only thing I remember about Wingers is I went on a really awkward blind date there.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun. Have fun pigging out on the Utah food. GOTTA take advantage while you can, I quite agree!

    ReplyDelete